FM logging on a top of Jukkoku Pass
Here is the loggings on a top of Jukkoku Pass,
only for low power new style community FM stations.
MHz / station / transmitting site /signal strength
76.3 FM Nagisa Station, Ito-city Shizuoka-pref, very strong.
76.7 COAST-FM, Numazu-city, Shizuoka-pref, strong.
77.7 Voice Cue, Mishima-city Shizuoka-pref, strong.
78.9 Shonan Beach FM, Hayama-town Kanagawa-pref, fair.
79.6 Chao! 76.9MHz, Atami-city Shizuoka-pref, very strong
82.8 Kamakura FM, Kamakura-city Kanagawa-pref, fair.
84.4 Radio-f, Fuji-city Shizuoka-pref, fair
87.2 Mirai-izu station, Izu-city Shizuoka-pref, very strong
87.7 FM Izu-no-kuni, Izu-no-kuni-city Shzuoka-pref, very strong.
The time duration was from 2pm until 4pm.
- The past posts of 'travel_and_listening' category (in Japan)(2017.03.19)
- FM logging on a top of Jukkoku Pass(2015.06.15)
- The past posts of 'travel_and_listening' category(2017.02.12)
- Radio_Japan only on Sept 18/19, 2011 (In France)(2011.09.19)
- FM in December 2016 (in Canary islands, Spain)(2017.02.01)