FM in May 2016 (In Omaezaki, Shizuoka, Japan)
In last month, I went to 'Omaezaki' for chasing long distance FM broadcasts with my PL-880.
This is a city located in Shizuoka Prefecture, central part of Japan and is located at the tip of Omaezaki Peninsula on Japan's Pacific coast.
I wanted to chase new style commercial FM stations in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka area.
This place locates nearly the halfway between Tokyo and Osaka, also close to Nagya, so has the possibility to catch major part of supplementary FM (Wide FM) stations in Japan.
Actually could confirm almost all FM broadcasts.
The results are as follows;
TBS radio (JOKR) Tokyo, 90.5MHz, the SIO was 353.
Bukna hoso (JOQR) Tokyo, 91.6MHz, 454
Nippon hoso (JOLF) Tokyo, 93.0MHz, 454
CBC radio (JOAR) Nagoya, 93.7MHz, 151
Tokai radio (JOSF) Nagoya, 92.9MHz, couldn't be confirmed
MBS radio (JOOR) Osaka, 90.6MHz, 121
ABC radio (JONR) Osaka, 93.3MHz, 252
Radio Osaka (JOUF) Osaka, 91.9MHz, 151
my PL-880 in Omaezaki
the location of Omaezaki (from Wikipedia)
Shizuoka-pref is famous for tea (from Wikipedia)
- The past posts of 'travel_and_listening' category (in Japan)(2017.03.19)
- FM logging on a top of Jukkoku Pass(2015.06.15)
- The past posts of 'travel_and_listening' category(2017.02.12)
- Radio_Japan only on Sept 18/19, 2011 (In France)(2011.09.19)
- FM in December 2016 (in Canary islands, Spain)(2017.02.01)