Heard the AFN’s MW service in the restraining area
Today, I went to an event in the US Navy base in Yokosuka.
We can get into the designated zone only a few times in a year.
I heard the AFN's (American Forces Network) MW service (on 810kHz) by my ER-C57WR in the restraining area.
The JMSDF (Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force) also operates a military port next to the American base, as well as numerous training facilities at scattered locations around the city.
This city's sights that are awe-inspiring for me.
I assume that I was born and brought up in near there, and feel a kind of familiarity and homing instinct. Yokosuka is famous for having a very American influence.
Even though I've been to the North American continent many times, still like the exotic feel of it's ambience.
(Naval Forces Japan)
(The previous event in Yokosuka on this blog)
- the verification card from the SBS radio (Shizuoka, Japan)(2017.03.08)
- The current status of complementary (supplementary) FM as of March 2 2017(2017.03.02)
- English domestic radio broadcasts in Japan -3(2017.03.05)
- English domestic radio broadcasts in Japan -2(2017.03.04)
- English domestic radio broadcasts in Japan(2017.03.03)